hank you to everyone who attended this past month and welcome to a couple of new members from the evening meeting. It was so nice to be in the New Downtown Library Location with all the amazing audiovisual equipment.
- July 7–July 29 – Tour de Fleece
- July 18 – 21 Sedgwick County Fair, Cheney KS https://ourcountyfair.com/downloadable-forms/
- July 27 – 28 12th Annual Fiber Christmas in July Creek, County Fairgrounds, 17808 West Hwy 66, Kellyville, OK http://www.fiberchristmas.com/
- Sept 7 – 16 Kansas State Fair, Hutchinson KS (Entries must have an August 15th postmark or be entered with a late fee) https://www.kansasstatefair.com
- October 16 – 20 Central Kansas Yarn Hop,http://www.centralksyarnhop.net
- July 28th at Wichita State University, Building a Civil Society through Art by Keynote Artist Marie Watt—McKnight Room 210–9 AM Keynote, McKnight Atrium–Lunch 12PM and Workshop 1-5 pm, School of Art, Design, and Creative Industries please Contact Lori Santos via email— Lori.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We have a vacancy for the Vice President position. Please see the Officer Roles tab for the responsibilities of this position. Thank you to Martha Close for her efforts in this position.
Next Month’s Agenda
Hat Construction month and we are going to look at pom poms and tassels.