January Meeting Minutes
Board members in attendance: Teresa Lee, Tami Carlson, Chauntel Ensey, Sarah Sales
- Elections will be held in June 2017. We will be taking nominations in May.
- Heritage Hut is still open and has stock available.
- Destash Sale Friday, January 20 and Saturday, January 21. Please see Firebrunetteknits.com for more information.
- Jen Schmidt will have bags and stitch markers available for sell.
- Wamego Fiberfest has been moved to Saturday, Jan 28 from 9-3pm. Information can be found on Facebook in Winter Wool Fest page.
- Fiber Fling Retreat is coming up. $170 for 3 days and 2 nights. For more information please visit http://picketfencequiltcompany.com/knitters.html
- CKKG is hosting Fooling Around with Yarn on April 1st. https://centralksknittersguild.com/
- Hats for Homeless: hats will be given to Wichita Police Department for distribution to those in need. We will have an officer speak to us about their outreach efforts next meeting.
- Wichita Knitters Guild still has merchandise available to order. Please email us or get ahold of one of us to place your order
Quick videos for spit splicing and Russian join can be found here:
Hope to see you all at next month’s meeting on February 15th!! Happy Knitting!