…better late than never, right?!?
There were some really fun Show & Share items at November’s meetings.
Here are some of the links to patterns & yarns that were shared:
- Of course there was a shawl using Caron Cakes yarn, the Cascade Shawl 23
- Vikki Ronn used some of her own handspun yarn to make a Close to You Shawl, beautiful!
- The Linientreu Shawl has been shown at all guild meetings now, and it’s a stunner.
- Lynlee showed us some gorgeous Wollmeise yarn as well as a unique Ukrainian yarn, Vivchari yarn, on the Azuleta Yarn Shop website. Very well priced and lovely colors.
- Fetching Mitts are an oldy but goody, quick last minute gift idea as well.
- Pat shared her electric blue Sockhead hat using Cauldron’s Path sock yarn.
- A few members had a knit-along of the Timberline Shawl from the Cozy Stash-Busting Knits book, found on Amazon.
- We had a request for a link to a Portuguese Knitting video, here you go!
We had a great couple of meetings, don’t forget that we’re increasing our Show & Share to however many you want for December meetings. Bring your notebook to take notes on other’s projects and yarns in case we don’t get them listed.