Gift Exchange Information for November’s Meeting:
- TOTALLY OPTIONAL TO PARTICIPATE
- Minimum value $20 – Maximum value $40
- A kit is a fun idea- pattern + yarn
- No box store yarns, please
- Stash diving is acceptable but, please, no yarns with odors or pet hair
- JennaMay Made bags & stitch markers are always a great idea!
- ChikwithYarn bags are available in Newton at Creation Station
- Hand dyed yarns & fiber for spinning are available through WichitaWoolery
- Gift certificate to Picket Fence Quilt Co, Firebrunette Knits, iYarn in Winfield, Creation Station in Newton, or any other local fiber, yarn, class source might be well appreciated
- If you know of any other fantastic local artists for gift giving, please leave a comment below or on the Facebook page for others.
As you arrive at the meeting, please place your wrapped, yet unmarked, gift on the exchange table and you will be given a ticket.
Once announcements and Show and Share are completed we will start the exchange. Your ticket number will be called and you will have your choice of gift from the table. Once all gifts have been exchanged we will go from person to person as each gift is unwrapped and the gift-giver then fesses up to the wonderful item bestowed upon their fellow guild member.
It will be a lot of fun, and we look forward to seeing the unique gifts that you all are concocting!!